It’s important to be enthusiastic about your husband’s body. Sometimes insecurities linger, and that may be something he never talks to you about. Even if he’s not feeling insecure, it’s pretty doubtful that your guys wouldn’t love hearing this kind of praise from his lover.
Of course it’s important to focus on other things about yourselves…your personalities, your character…but I think sometimes our guys get a bad rap for having a one-track mind, and it’s important to celebrate one of the clearest things that makes them men.
So here are 10 things to say to help encourage your husband’s manhood.
1. It’s so big! (Truthfully, skip this one if it’s going to be a straight up lie. He might feel like you’re making fun of him and that’s just bad for everyone)
2. I love how it feels when you fill me up!
3. I’m so glad this is allllll mine! (As you casually grab or pat it walking by him during the day)
4. I woke up with your [whatever word you use] on my mind! (And start the day with some steamy play!)
5. Can I pleeeeeaaasse suck it tonight? (Communicate desire! It’s pretty unlikely that he’ll say no to that! Just make sure you follow through ;-))
6. Nobody in the world could satisfy me like you do, baby! (Remind him know that you’re his one and only!)
7. Give it to me! (Another way to communicate desire, he might enjoy seeing you take charge and demand him because you can’t possibly wait any longer!)
8. (Sneak into the bathroom while he’s showering and say) I was just thinking about your [whatever you call it] I just figured I’d pop in and say hi! (If there’s time, strip down and show him some love right there!)
9. I’ve been missing this. If it’s been a while or you struggle to find time, when everything is quiet and you’re in bed reach over and say it. Sometimes, even if you’re going through a difficult season it helps to verbally communicate what you would like.
10. That was just what I needed! If you had a particularly enjoyable steamy session, let him know that he was the medicine you needed to make you feel better 😉
If these are things that make you feel uncomfortable to say, you might try writing out spicy things on notes for him to find or private text messages for him to read.
Encouraging your husband’s manhood is a great boost to his confidence in and out of the bedroom, and you’re the only place he can get that affirmation from!
So live it up and be vocal! I think he’ll appreciate it!
What other ways can you encourage your husband’s manhood?